5 acres off 12th Street in San Luis Valley Ranches
- Property type: Land
- Offer type: Terms
- Parcel IDs: 70313341
- Location: UNIT H BLK 11 LOT 14
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Size: Approximately 4.8 Acres
- Terrain: Level
- Access: ROAD (Unpaved)
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $100 per year
- Down Payment: $100 (30 day cool off – If you change your mind , this is refunded 100%)
- Document Fee: $249 (non-refundable)
- Financing: $75.00 per month for 72 months – Automatically pay like a car payment! After your last payment is received , we submit the notarized deed in your name to the County Clerk to be recorded. It really is that easy.
- Property Taxes: we add $8 to your monthly payments) , we prorate the amount due as part of your monthly installments (e.g. if the tax bill is $96 , When the tax bill is received
- Administrative Fee: A standard $9.99 fee is charged monthly for bookkeeping and other supplementary administrative expenses. Features: Location! Nearly equal distance from a Rio Grande crossing and Highway 159.
- Street: Twelfth Street (between Navajo and Arapaho Avenues)
- City: Blanca
- Zip Code: 81123
- State: Colorado (CO)
- Map coordinates: (approximate coordinates): Northwest Corner: 37.32672N - 105.511739W Northeast Corner: 37.32672N - 105.51066W Southwest Corner: 37.32493N - 105.51066W Southeast Corner: 37.32493N - 105.511739W
- County: Costilla
- Neighborhood: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Location! Nearly equal distance from a Rio Grande crossing and Highway 159.
Located south of center of San Luis Valley Ranches, this five (5) acre plot will be easy to reach by dirt road. This is the perfect first property in Costilla for someone needing to leave the ‘burbs for a weekend at a time or an affordable investment for someone looking to put their money in an asset that traditionally holds or gains in value (can you say that about the dollar?)!
- ID: 3444
- Published: May 29, 2020
- Last Update: May 29, 2020
- Views: 122